NCIS: NOLA (CBS) - Must read/watch

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Cheese, you have a poboy from Verdi Mkt? So good!

Not yet. Doing my walking stuff my face feast this weekend when I'm done with shooting. I'll put it on the list!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Doing my walking stuff my face feast this weekend when I'm done with shooting. I'll put it on the list!

You can call ahead. Fried Oyster or Roast beef poboy, dressed. So great. I ate two in two days.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
You've gotta' find a way to get Dean Stockwell in at least one episode. :D

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know no one probably gives a flying %$#@ but me, but we just got picked up for the full season!

And my first episode airs TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Cards have the best record in the league and I'm working on the number 1 new show in total viewers on television. Life is good.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know no one probably gives a flying %$#@ but me, but we just got picked up for the full season!

Cards have the best record in the league and I'm working on the number 1 new show in total viewers on television. Life is good.

Congratulations. I'm always a few days behind but I'm sure I'll watch your episode before too long.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

I just read that on twitter and wanted to congratulate you!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read that on twitter and wanted to congratulate you!

thanks guys!

the pickup also means I get to take a pretty good step forward career-wise, as i get bumped up from Staff Writer to Story Editor. Stoked.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Cheese,

Where'd you get that earring you're wearing in your picture? I love it!!!!
We did meet at the NFC championship game, but I don't remember you wearing it then.

:D

You must be registered for see images

:notworthy:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say Goodbye To the Big Easy! NCIS: New Orleans Is Ending With Season 7

https://parade.com/1166319/paulettecohn/ncis-new-orleans-canceled-ending-with-season-7/

The first casualty in the NCIS franchise was announced tonight with the cancellation of NCIS: New Orleans by CBS. The network announced that the seventh season will be its last and that the series finale will air May 16, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

NOLA stars Scott Bakula as Special Agent Dwayne Pride, who released the following: “Sad to end our love affair with this phenomenal city but so grateful for all the friends we made along the way. I will miss the music. Big thank you to CBS for seven years.”

The series also stars Vanessa Ferlito, Necar Zadegan, Charles Michael Davis, Rob Kerkovich, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell, Chelsea Field and CCH Pounder, and is the youngest show in the NCIS franchise. And while it did admirably, it never quite captured the ratings success of either NCIS or NCIS: Los Angeles.