NCIS: Hawaii (CBS)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
‘NCIS: Hawaii’ Spinoff Eyed By CBS As Franchise’s Fourth Series

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ncis-hawaii-spinoff-eyed-cbs-230008169.html

CBS’ formidable NCIS drama franchise is on an expansion course again. Deals are still being finalized, but I hear that the network is prepping NCIS: Hawaii, a new installment in the hit procedural franchise.

Created/executive produced by NCIS: New Orleans executive producers/showrunner Christopher Silber and Jan Nash as well as SEAL Team writer-producer Matt Bosack, the project is expected to feature a new team based in Hawaii. Unlike fellow offshoots NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans, I hear there are no current plans for NCIS: Hawaii to be introduced as a planted spinoff from one of the other NCIS series. CBS and the studio behind the NCIS franchise, CBS Studios, declined comment.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
‘NCIS: Hawaii’ Spinoff Eyed By CBS As Franchise’s Fourth Series

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ncis-hawaii-spinoff-eyed-cbs-230008169.html

CBS’ formidable NCIS drama franchise is on an expansion course again. Deals are still being finalized, but I hear that the network is prepping NCIS: Hawaii, a new installment in the hit procedural franchise.

Created/executive produced by NCIS: New Orleans executive producers/showrunner Christopher Silber and Jan Nash as well as SEAL Team writer-producer Matt Bosack, the project is expected to feature a new team based in Hawaii. Unlike fellow offshoots NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans, I hear there are no current plans for NCIS: Hawaii to be introduced as a planted spinoff from one of the other NCIS series. CBS and the studio behind the NCIS franchise, CBS Studios, declined comment.

Good OLD CBS. Cancel Hawaii 5-0, launch NCIS:Hawaii.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NCIS is the true Zombie Franchise. It can not be killed no matter what happens and there will be more and more of them forever.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
NCIS is the true Zombie Franchise. It can not be killed no matter what happens and there will be more and more of them forever.

With Dubai starting the space court (see P&R Legal Craziness) you should pitch "NCIS: Space" and "Law and Order: Space". Both are Zombie Franchises and I could probably write an app that will write scripts with how formulaic they are. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Dubai starting the space court (see P&R Legal Craziness) you should pitch "NCIS: Space" and "Law and Order: Space". Both are Zombie Franchises and I could probably write an app that will write scripts with how formulaic they are. :)

Don’t be ridiculous... Gotta be a body of water nearby for NCIS to exist! (Fun fact I learned writing on New Orleans).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose