NBA tidbits

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Have been reading all the little things in the paper lately and also have some inside information about certain players. Here are a few scoops:

Remember Paul McPherson..we complained after he left because he was pretty mad and said a few heated things about the organizartion....seems he is now playing for the Harlem Globetrotters. And I thought that was only for all those old retired guys.

Ah now for the guy I just love to hate. Seems like our old whiner John Starks got himself a new job. Can't remember the name of the team, but believe it or not he is coaching one of those farm league NBA teams. The team is out of Westchester so he is pretty close to NYC.

Now for something a little closer to home. Thought that Googs was happily married....think again. He has a girlfriend and he is taking guitar lessons. At least some girl is claiming to be his girlfriend and making all types of arrangements for him. He was married to a lovely lady....too bad.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
I remember on one of the Suns pre-game shows they said that Tom went through a divorce recently. It's kind of sad because his ex-wife was a tri-athelete and one of the reasons he chose to play for the Suns was because she could train here year round.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Yep he got divorced last year around Oct.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
He may say F this I am moving to Hawaii and living on the beach with my new 20year old hotty next year.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, considering she'll get half+ in AZ you know he isn't going anywhere.
Googs will need the cash... So I guess not only is she responsible for him being here, but also his staying....

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave