NBA Free Agency: Realistic options for the Suns

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For those who think we need to keep Morris (no longer have to use plural), if he doesn't get along with Hornacek as rumored (it's a fact IMO) then he has to go. Morris isn't good enough of a player for management to choose him over Hornacek and I'm sure they've had enough of his on and off court behavior.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would the Suns do that? They don't need the space right now. What are they going to do with it? They do not need to give up a pick to trade Kieff and Varejao is 32 with a history of injury. I just don't see why they would do this unless there is some other team that has a good player the Suns want that can be traded into cap space.

I was looking at trading Markieff for Varejao and then sign another big man. However the Suns have completed FA nicely by using their present cap space to sign Mirza Teletovic. If Markieff has his act together, I'd like to keep him. I like how the Suns are keeping financial flexibility by signing players to one year contracts or the second year, a team option. Anyway, trading with Cleveland seems like such a lame idea today.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler is a hack.

Those tweets were so far out of this world it is laughable. The Suns have a smart GM in McDounough. Maybe Steve Kyler needs to check it out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave