NBA Draft Combine 2019

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
It is a shame that Clarke ended up having alligator arms. I might of been able to overlook all his deficiencies if his wingspan was closer to 7 foot. Unfortunately I just can’t see taking him with the #6 pick even if it’s a weak draft.

I think my bigger issue is that he turns 23 and is only 207lbs at 6'8 for a guy who probably has to play backup center.

At his age you would expect him to be physically ready, can he add 23 lbs?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
we need another shooting guard though.

I'd prefer to get Herro or Kevin Porter Jr though, they are not that far out of reach from our 2nd round pick.

We already have 5 shooting guards in Booker, Johnson, Bridges, Melton and Okobo.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Cam Reddish measured 6‘8 height 7‘0 1/2 wingspan 207lbs, bigger than Clarke already at 19.

He has absolutely the potential to guard both forward positions in the future

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know. Okobo played more of a SG position before coming to the NBA. I think Melton was projected as a combo guard too.

Yeah but his response was to combat 1Sun's assertion that they are solely shooting guards, not PGs or semi-PGs.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah but his response was to combat 1Sun's assertion that they are solely shooting guards, not PGs or semi-PGs.

They are more SG than PG. We need someone next to Booker who is more PG than SG.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are more SG than PG. We need someone next to Booker who is more PG than SG.

But they're not. It's amazing how you say all those guys are shooting guards because of what they can't do but ignore the fact that most of your so called "shooting guards" can't shoot.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dont think white has the same upside as those three

I just don't see it with White. He's not a good enough floor general to ever be a lead point guard.

Garland has too small a sample size and he hasn't shown the ability to be a floor general either.

I think the Suns need to first explore trading #6 and some combo of players for a good veteran PG, and if that doesn't work, take a good role player or upside guy.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave