NBA 2022 Draft and Related Trades

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a difference maker. Need defensive stoppers. Draymond Green type.
I hate dirty play, I hate actors. I think they are horrible for the game. So no, I don't need his kind of difference maker on the Suns. But you're right, he probably will make some team better.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hate dirty play, I hate actors. I think they are horrible for the game. So no, I don't need his kind of difference maker on the Suns. But you're right, he probably will make some team better.
Fair. I just want a championship.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair. I just want a championship.
Me too and I want it bad enough that if he was here and we won a championship, I'd be a sell out and cheer him on. I just can't stand the thought of having him on the team and still not winning it all and that's far more likely.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disappointing night for Knicks fans. Is OKC really adding 3 lotto picks to their roster?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw comments here about Perkins talking about DA but nobody pointed out that he started that segment by saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure". What an idiot. Not wanting to pay him max dollars doesn't mean he's viewed as trash by the team.

He hasn't consistently played like a max player yet but that's true of many rookie extension max players. I guess, if we don't pay him, it will mean we're confident he'll never be worth the max (rightly or wrongly) but it's not proof that we think he's trash.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I always thought all along we would let DA get signed and then match that. That lets us sign him to four years instead of five, like we wanted all along. I've always thought that was more plausible than sign and trade. If we didn't have DA and were trying to win the NBA title, and DA is arguably the best AVAILABLE FA, we would try and sign him. We would be a worse team without DA, unless we get KD, LeBron, etc., instead.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pistons acquiring big man Jalen Duren. Hmmm.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Detroit adds Ivey and Duren. If they really like Duren, I don't see them pursuing DA.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Draymond going at Perk on Twitter right now

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Detroit adds Ivey and Duren. If they really like Duren, I don't see them pursuing DA.
Good back up plan. I think we told them we did not want Grant. They also believe we would match. So they are looking at the outside in for DA at this point. They still have a lot of cap space.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good back up plan. I think we told them we did not want Grant. They also believe we would match. So they are looking at the outside in for DA at this point. They still have a lot of cap space.

Did Charlotte offload Hayward in that trade?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kemba, Ivey and Duren might be the deal for DA.

I don't actually hate that - maybe, but I would much rather have Durant.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Those selections are attractive if the Pistons are pursuing Ayton.