Nashville Roll Call... who's going to be in town for WEEK 1

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going this time. We were there in 2009 for the Matt Leinart vs. Vince Young game when it was still called LP Field.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Not going this time. We were there in 2009 for the Matt Leinart vs. Vince Young game when it was still called LP Field.

I was there for that game too, at the time I was living in Memphis so it wasn't a bad drive. I am considering going this year--it's a 4.5 hour drive from Indy but I haven't even looked at tickets prices or anything yet.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was there for that game too, at the time I was living in Memphis so it wasn't a bad drive. I am considering going this year--it's a 4.5 hour drive from Indy but I haven't even looked at tickets prices or anything yet.
That was our last road game. We were at the Super Bowl in January of that year and this one in November and the team had the lead with 2:37 remaining in both games only to lose in heartbreaking fashion both times. No more road trips. LOL

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That was our last road game. We were at the Super Bowl in January of that year and this one in November and the team had the lead with 2:37 remaining in both games only to lose in heartbreaking fashion both times. No more road trips. LOL
We were there too. We have a very nice meet and greet before the game at our hotel bar. This year we're going to Jacksonville. I'm going to keep going until you guys pay me to stop. ^_^

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave