Name your type five worthless players on the roster

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Be it they suck or used incorrectly, what are your top five worthless players on this roster

1) Neimann, built like a long snapper, does not get dumped on because he is literally invisible on the field to ever be close enough around the ball to be noticed for his inability
2) Fotu, eating up space on the field and roster and has not been moved though he seems to be moved pretty easily by offensive linemen
3) Robbie Anderson, dropped his only major contribution and is not given chances and that drop might be why
4) Marcus Golden, and this is a hard one for me to put down because this guy is loyal and passionate, but he has fell off a 'kliff' this season due to age and not having another premier rusher to compliment him
5) The grand trifecta of Harlow, Price and Garcia

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Be it they suck or used incorrectly, what are your top five worthless players on this roster

1) Neimann, built like a long snapper, does not get dumped on because he is literally invisible on the field to ever be close enough around the ball to be noticed for his inability
2) Fotu, eating up space on the field and roster and has not been moved though he seems to be moved pretty easily by offensive linemen
3) Robbie Anderson, dropped his only major contribution and is not given chances and that drop might be why
4) Marcus Golden, and this is a hard one for me to put down because this guy is loyal and passionate, but he has fell off a 'kliff' this season due to age and not having another premier rusher to compliment him
Hard to top your list unless you consider cap hit.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

There’s the Holiday spirit! lol…

Only one you forgot was Cody Ford. And Rodney Hudson at this point too.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

All of these guys basically make no money.

For me it’s the guys actually making scratch and not producing that are the most worthless.

Hudson is number 1 on that list.

Robbie Andersen is 2.

Gardeck and Golden tie for 3rd on that list.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mullen
Maxx
Anderson
Clement
Matthew

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

For me it’s the guys actually making scratch and not producing that are the most worthless.

Robbie Andersen is 2.

If we are not sticking with what is on the roster now I could agree with this. But my #1 would be Vigil in that case.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Robbie Andersen is 2.

Gardeck has not been the same player since his injury

netsnjkidd

Veteran
Reaction score
Why did we even trade picks for robbie Anderson. could of just signed will fuller to min contract for all that

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He had one special game vs the Giants, other than that don’t recall much but perhaps a splash play once in a while
He was legitimately good before the injury. Every time you saw his hair out there it seemed like something happened. My favorite was him running down Jalen Hurts for a TFL.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Gardeck
Mullen
Robbie Anderson
McSorley
Niemann

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mullen is a good one. Jesus. Those desperation trades to shore up CB and WR on the fly went over like lead bombs.

Mullen is so worthless everyone forgot he was on the roster.

I would have forgot Anderson was on the team if it wasn't for his hair. Every time it catches me off guard. Who's that guy with the crazy... oh crap that's right! We wasted two picks on him!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson