My first 2021 mock draft

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know the most important game of the last five years is behind the corner, and noting a bit of the pregame jitters i decide to try to ease the tension with a mock draft
Meanwhile i wish a great year for all of you

1- Jaycee Horn cb man to man probably he is the best in this draft, doesn't give much separation even again shifty guys

2-( unlikely but dream scenario) Joseph Ossai OLB he can rush the passer, solid against the run, he has the athleticism(quickness power and bend) and he is probably the best 3/4 OLB in this draft

3- Trey Smith, G/OT very solid left guard, Pugh is in his last year of his contract, meanwhile can fight with Murray for the RG spot

5- Tamarrion Terry WR big guy that can stretch the field, he didn't have a great year and opted out, but he has some upside

5b- (trading the 7th pick and Andy Isabella) Kylin Hill RB
He didn't play much this season, but probably he is the best fit for our offense, he has power, quickness, great receiving ability and moreover he is a good blocker

Last edited:

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Not sure these guys will be available, but love these positional picks. These are the top four positional needs pre free agency.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know the most important game of the last five years is behind the corner, and noting a bit of the pregame jitters i decide to try to ease the tension with a mock draft
Meanwhile i wish a great year for all of you

1- Jaycee Horn cb man to man probably he is the best in this draft, doesn't give much separation even again shifty guys

2-( unlikely but dream scenario) Joseph Assai OLB he can rush the passer, solid against the run, he has the athleticism(quickness power and bend) and he is probably the best 3/4 OLB in this draft

3- Trey Smith, G/OT very solid left guard, Pugh is in his last year of his contract, meanwhile can fight with Murray for the RG spot

5- Tamarrion Terry WR big guy that can stretch the field, he didn't have a great year and opted out, but he has some upside

5b- (trading the 7th pick and Andy Isabella) Kylin Hill RB
He didn't play much this season, but probably he is the best fit for our offense, he has power, quickness, great receiving ability and moreover he is a good blocker

Pretty solid draft.

Mine would look like:

1 - EDGE Carlos Basham Jr (Wake Forest) - I think he can play standing up or with hand on ground. Nice size (6'5 275) who could be nice addition to pass rush.

2 - CB Robert Rochell (Central Arkansas) - I saw someone mention him in the draft prospect thread and watched YouTube footage. Small school kid but with his size and skill set, his stock is on the rise. Hopefully he is there in second round when ARZ is on the clock.

3 - ILB Merlin Robertson (Arizona State) - Nice size and speed for pass rusher and in coverage. Would look good next to Simmons as 3 down type LB's.

5 - CB Coby Bryant (Cincinnati) - Another big outside CB (6'1 198) to add to CB unit. Solid 4 year guy at CIN.

7 - OT Cole Van Lanen (Wisconsin) - Back up OT who has experience at both RT & LT. A lot of OL talent has come out of WISC last couple of years.

OP
OP
juza76

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the kylin hill highlights
He is very explosive and has great hands
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Against LSU

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'm not a football expert but at my eyes looks like tailor made for our offense

Last edited:

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we need to move on from Drake in the off season for sure. He doesn’t have that X factor we need in the run game and Chase is brilliant but as a compliment only

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we need to move on from Drake in the off season for sure. He doesn’t have that X factor we need in the run game and Chase is brilliant but as a compliment only
There is something to the fire in a roockie RB but then you avle the blitz pick up concern. Stevenson sure looked good yesterday.