Murray is becoming a choker in big games

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be seeing ghosts too playing behind the Cardinals offensive line. I don't think he trusts it to step up in the pocket and he is vulnerable when he drops deep. Opponents have figured that out.

What I don't understand is why he doesn't have some intermediate pass plays. Those short passes to the flat don't cut it. I think Harry mentioned that Murray should roll out more on pass plays. Until the offensive line improves I think that is what he should do.

It's hard to figure out how much is coaching and how much is on Kyler.
I believe opponents have figured out our O and our D

The big problem is KK, KM and VJ did not make adjustments to compensate

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I believe opponents have figured out our O and our D

The big problem is KK, KM and VJ did not make adjustments to compensate
I agree, they just have to play the pass and forget about the run game, wear our our oline and defense and wa la - stomp us like damn sewer roach.

really I think Kyler is a great QB, nobody could survive Donald and Miller without running the football, nobody. Not even Dan Marino or Dan fouts or Kurt Warner.

somtimes I want to bend him over my knee and spank some sense into him. Come on presser and say he doesnt know why we lost, I do it’s obvious munchkin. Watch the game presented to the public not the tape you little ****.

then say common fans don’t even know what their looking at watching football, the arrogance pisses me off. I watched Leroy Kelly, OJ, Cambell, Dickerson,

the perfect dolphins, yes most forget Morrel was the back up QB that lead the perfect dolphins through the playoffs, as griese was hurt! It was not a QB dependent offense! One step back and you’ll see morrel was the colts starter on the greatest game ever played, Unitis came in as the back up!

just imagine a championship veteran QB on both teams backing up the younger replacement! It was not a QB dependent NFL! Lots of examples.

fact is Kyler and thus team needs a balanced run game to be successful, like all NFL teams from the beginning of earth. We had the horses but coach doesn’t have the will. Keim us milly mouthed as both talk each other up To keep their jobs.

if keim cannot supervise Kingsbury as CEO/ GM who can? Keim didn’t do it with BA,Wilkes as Graves didn’t with whisenhunt. Bill Polian would, as would Adrian Wilson I believe. You need a boss that’s effective, not overbearing, but team player that says what he means and means what he says, in season! Not just fire and hire.

mike Bidwill has to be president/owner, his boss is the fans. And he is losing them in droves, this destructive, non running, blowout is a franchise era ender! it’s not consumable, can’t sell it to a starving fly. Kind of like after a hurricane, farmer come out to no city and say, nothing wrong here ma, ain’t it grand the wind stopped blowing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave