Murray is becoming a choker in big games

Soothsayer

Reaction score
Love kyler, once he perfects the touch lob, he'll be alright, both ints were becuz he throws too flat, his height is a factor contributing to that issue, and may be the cards undoing in playoffs against elite nfc team defenses, gb, rams, tb...but next year, if he learns the "Rodgers" touch...

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He has a problem with gambling on the big shot instead of taking the easy first down. Theres a reason we were so effective with Colt. Our WRs/TEs/RBs are so good that we can score easily with nothing but check downs. Kyler refuses to do that and often times its just inefficient.

OP
OP
R

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
I have probably been a Cards fan longer than many of you have been alive …. Hardly a troll …. I go back to Jim Hart , Jim Otis and Jackie Smith

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What were the big games he’s won? A Big 12 Championship game? Hasn’t clinched a playoff berth as a pro. Hasn’t won in prime time when it mattered.

He won a Thursday night game against the Browns? Congrats bro.
At 24 Didn't have a chance to play any playoff games so we don't know if he is a choke in big games
Thank u to make it clear

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
X

Nothing new if u keep ignoring the importance of the offensive line
Our trenches are average at best
Yep. I still think Kyler is good enough to overcome it.

As far as the topic its on how Kyler responds. Green Bay game it seemed like we had it one. This is one he just gave away.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to play any playoff games so we don't if he is a choke in big games
Thank u to make it clear

He had a win and in game to get in the playoffs last year, at home, against a pathetic Niners team missing 11 starters and TWO QBs and laid a massive egg.

Also looked atrocious in his playoff game in college.

Reality is he’s yet to play a great game when all the lights are on in really big spot. Doesn’t mean he can’t. But he hasn’t. Plain and simple.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He has a problem with gambling on the big shot instead of taking the easy first down. Theres a reason we were so effective with Colt. Our WRs/TEs/RBs are so good that we can score easily with nothing but check downs. Kyler refuses to do that and often times its just inefficient.
We got destroyed by the Panthers with Colt. I'll give you the 49ers game. But even the Seahawks and 49ers admitted they prepared for Colt all week. The Panthers ate those checkdowns up.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He had a win and in game to get in the playoffs last year, at home, against a pathetic Niners team missing 11 starters and TWO QBs and laid a massive egg.

Reality is he’s yet to play a great game when all the lights are on in really big spot. Doesn’t mean he can’t. But he hasn’t. Plain and simple.
Every now and then you dip to the darkside. Horrible post.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes its better to trade him in the offseason
We have no chance to win with him the superbowl
He is already 24, not much chances to improve at this point

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We got destroyed by the Panthers with Colt. I'll give you the 49ers game. But even the Seahawks and 49ers admitted they prepared for Colt all week. The Panthers ate those checkdowns up.
I turned off the Panthers early but I remember Colt holding on to the ball a long time that game and getting sacked trying to go for intermediate/deep stuff.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes its better ti trade him in the offseason
We have no chance to win with him the superbowl
He is already 24, not much of a chance to improve at
Are you kidding with that idiotic response? Never said trade him. Just that he hasn’t proven to be a big game winner yet.

You said he has, with no basis in fact backing it up.

But keep projecting hyperbole into other’s points because your own are based on nothing.