Mourinho praises Vady and Rodgers ahead of Leicester meeting

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
== FULL SCRIPT TO FOLLOW == SHOWS: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 1. JOSE MOURINHO AT TOTTENHAM TRAINING SESSION LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 2. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, SAYING: "I have to say that he (Jamie Vardy) is incredible, and I just feel sorry for him in the sense of he arrives in the Premier League too late, he should arrive few years before and his career would be even longer, and with more goals, and with more history at the national team too. "He is a fantastic player, if I was a defender I wouldn't be happy to play against him because of course he is very dangerous." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 3. PLAYERS TRAINING LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 4. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, SAYING: "I'm not impressed, I know how good he (Brendan Rodgers) is. When I met him as a young coach in the academy (at Chelsea) and coming to join us in the first team, and sharing with us many moments, I understood that he was a young guy with a great future. So anything that he is doing in his career, he is not a surprise for me, not at all. I think he is very talented." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 5. PLAYERS TRAINING LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 6. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, TALKING ABOUT HIS DISCUSSION WITH JUERGEN KLOPP AFTER SPURS LOST TO LIVERPOOL, SAYING: "I don't know, I don't read much to be honest, I even don't read. Of course I had some some information that always arrive, but I didn't follow in a way where I can tell you, I know the way we performed, I also know the final result, which in the end this is the most important thing, and what else, it's finished." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 7. PLAYERS TRAINING LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 8. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, SAYING: "I accept what I have, they decide and I accept. If you ask me if I'm happy with the change from 7 to 9 (substitutes available on the bench) I have to say yes, because gives the coach more options, you will cover almost every position or every position." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 9. PLAYERS TRAINING LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 10. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, SAYING: "So I think it's good for everyone, probably apart of a couple not happy. I would say that everyone would be would be happy with that change." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 9, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) 11. PLAYERS TRAINING LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 18, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 12. (SOUNDBITE) (English) JOSE MOURINHO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER, TALKING ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA ABUSE AIMED AT STEVEN BERGWIJN, SAYING: "I don't know what can I do apart of the player knowing that in this club we are all together. I know that in some club with some people is the culture of, they lost, we drew and and I won in here no, in here we lost, we win, ends, we drew all together. So he has us and we have him." LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (DECEMBER 9, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020".) (MUTE) . TRAINING SESSION

Continue reading...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson