Most Squeamish movies ever thread!

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The most disturbing thing I have I ever seen on T.V. was on HBO.

Chronicles of a Prison murderer, or something like that. They showed these two maniac, white supremists take down a black guy and kill him. The guy stabbed him in the head over and over, it was sickening.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan H
Did he take the tooth out? I always got the impression he was just lancing an abcess.

It was an abcessed tooth....ughhh. That scene was horrible...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The most horrible thing I've ever seen was one of those real life death movies...

#WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE HORRIBLE THINGS#

This lady was running at a train station. She was running next to this guy and a train was about to pass by. The guy was running a little bit ahead of her. He got to the tracks and acted like he was going to cross but didn't at the last second (it was like that childhood "psych" where you act like you are going to do something). The lady kept running and hit the front right corner of the train. Her body hit the ground real hard and she rolled and hit the camera.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Crap, I can't believe I forgot to mention this one.

In Audition , very good Japanese horror film, SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

. . . the actress has a guy kept as a "pet". She's drugged him and cut off his hands, feet, and tongue but kept him alive. I won't even describe what happens after that but seeing him was one of the most squeamish things I've experienced in cinema lately.

Still rather face her than that hillbilly in Deliverance , though.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "ear" scene in "Resevoir Dogs"