More on Moore

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
The more I think about Moore the more I'm on board with the pick.
We run a crazy amount of those short receiver screen passes. Seems like I've seen a million thrown to Fitz who then gets a yard or two and goes down.
I think Moore is custom built for this play. Being short, he can hide behind his blockers to an extent, but mostly he'll have the sudden acceleration to hit whatever hole is available and the power to bust through arm tackles. Fritz has neither these days.
I still have concerns about his injury history but I do think he'll greatly improve this keystone KK/KM playcall.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes the dink dunk offense needs a player like this, someone with quickness, burst and fearless to get some yards from nothing
Fitz and Hopkins donn't have the desired quickness and elusivness
Kirk is afraid to get tackled
And Isabella looks lost every time

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Idk where the supposed Kyler/Larry beef stems from but I could see it starting with those ineffective short screens and bubbles to Larry. 1st drive bubble screen to Larry was guaranteed last year and I'm ok with that, keep his games played with a reception record rolling....

... but at this point Larry shouldn't be used on bubble screens beyond that 1st one. Just doesn't fit his athletic profile right now, Moore should be night and day on those plays

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure about creating a new thread here...would have fit nicely here: https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/f...-rondale-moore-wr.412019/page-26#post-4488061

or here: https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/f...a-of-moore-or-less.412029/page-4#post-4488949

Why? It helps keep random threads down and relevant content up. If I want to read about Moore, I would like to go into 1 thread and see all the content vs having to click on multiple threads. Just my 2 cents.

New thread topic is fine by me. I can't stand the trend lately of people bumping old threads with new info on a player. If there is new information or a new topic, I'm fine with a new thread. I'm sick of seeing every relevant thing about D Hop posted into the same "David Johnson was traded for Deandre Freakin Hopkins" thread. That happened a year and a half ago. lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson