Morale Booster Thread 2023 (bring your positivity - leave the pessimism)

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
What's good ASFN? No seriously though, what's good? I've been reading my posts and they aren't very hopeful. Much the opposite. I've definitely been looking at the martini half empty. So while in this thread we're going to choose words like rebuild > tank. We're going to discuss stuff like the draft with the ultimate optimism - in a safe place. We're going to look at the bright side of Cardinal football even if we have to turn out the lights to see it. So please - no drive by's, no "unintentional" sarcasm, no WTFs, let's just try and have a good vibe to click on. If this thread gets no play that's okay lol but the world is all about smiles and cries and you have to enjoy the smiles, or something like that

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The weather is great..... And Sedona is so close.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Did i mention I saw the new D&D movie yesterday? Wore my new Cardinals tee shirt too.... representing the Redbirds in Faerun!!
Was hoping to find a deck of many things...maybe pull a free wish spell out of it...get us a Lombardi up in here...
Didnt work out. But the movie was great.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
We draft Will Anderson and this is the year Rashad Lawrence stays healthy. We actually sign one solid DT in free agency and Cameron Thomas steps up this year to become a solid DE for us.

Gannon shows that he can get the most out of our linebackers and Simmons, White, Collins and Sanders become the best linebacking unit in football.

Our front seven become the strength of the team. It’s all sunshine and rainbows in the valley of the sun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose