Monty Williams fined $15,000 for public criticism of refs.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
This is probably good news. Williams complained enough to get attention, which means he brought attention to what he was complaining about. The Suns should get more favorable treatment from the officials tonight.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody knew he was going to get fined and it worked IMO. The calls were much better tonight. Great job Monty.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Al McCoy has a morning segment on 98.7. Yesterday he said that the Suns are getting 1 side of the calls and he knows why but he doesn't want to discuss it until the off season.

I interpreted that to mean that he feels the ongoing investigation into the Suns is impacting how the officials call the games.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Al McCoy has a morning segment on 98.7. Yesterday he said that the Suns are getting 1 side of the calls and he knows why but he doesn't want to discuss it until the off season.

I interpreted that to mean that he feels the ongoing investigation into the Suns is impacting how the officials call the games.

In other words, they don't want Sarver on the podium receiving the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Man that would be some serious BS.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Lol