Modern Warfare Reboot

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it definitely helps you level up weapons faster having attachments available early.

I 99% of the time have used the m4a1 since the game came out. its pretty much 100% unlocked and I rarely mess with other guns outside of when forced on gunfight or gun game.

thought about making some SMG classes though.

I was going to ask what your favorite gun is in each class is. I like the LMG Xerocole and the SCAR.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask what your favorite gun is in each class is. I like the LMG Xerocole and the SCAR.
I have not messed with LMG much and found the Scar to have lots of recoil but I bet that can be fixed. It has hella damage for sure. The p90 and m5 pop up in gunfight a lot and are super deadly if not in long term battle.

Tried gunfight yet? its not big maps at all but its 2v2 on small maps and very strategic. its my favorite.

If you want to get down on normal, hardcore, gunfight or warzone games, let me know. I don't really like ground war a single bit...I usually get really bored after a few minutes of it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not messed with LMG much and found the Scar to have lots of recoil but I bet that can be fixed. It has hella damage for sure. The p90 and m5 pop up in gunfight a lot and are super deadly if not in long term battle.

Tried gunfight yet? its not big maps at all but its 2v2 on small maps and very strategic. its my favorite.

If you want to get down on normal, hardcore, gunfight or warzone games, let me know. I don't really like ground war a single bit...I usually get really bored after a few minutes of it.

They keep changing the other modes but I like the objective based ones. Not really in to TDM and have not played Warzone much because it's been sporadic for me in terms of joining.

Send me your COD ID. I will add you.

P.S. I have played gunfight. Mixed bag for me. I have had fun a few times and gotten frustrated as hell if the other team is good. HA!

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They keep changing the other modes but I like the objective based ones. Not really in to TDM and have not played Warzone much because it's been sporadic for me in terms of joining.

Send me your COD ID. I will add you.

P.S. I have played gunfight. Mixed bag for me. I have had fun a few times and gotten frustrated as hell if the other team is good. HA!
communnication is at a premium in gunfight for sure. My son and I typically dominate 2v2 gunfight unless its a tournament. we cant seem to win a tournament no matter what we do. we get to the finals a lot. LAst night in a 3v3 tournament we lost the finals match 5 to 6 :(

Are you on playstation? That activision friends list is so confusing lol

activision ID is Sean McKillin#4378918

I love TDM and havent really been into objective based games but I will still play them =P

Warzone and plunder are lots of fun. I havent had much trouble but I do hear it is getting overrun by cheaters. I watched a video on youtube from a streamer yesterday. the cheater kept killing him so when his squad all died, they just kept recording and broadcasting while watching the cheater play. it was the most excessive and egregious cheating I have seen in an online game. dude clearly had a lot of hacks. he could go ADS and instantly be targeted on someone 500 meters above him in the sky and kill them in less than one clip with an SMG.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
communnication is at a premium in gunfight for sure. My son and I typically dominate 2v2 gunfight unless its a tournament. we cant seem to win a tournament no matter what we do. we get to the finals a lot. LAst night in a 3v3 tournament we lost the finals match 5 to 6 :(

Are you on playstation? That activision friends list is so confusing lol

activision ID is Sean McKillin#4378918

I love TDM and havent really been into objective based games but I will still play them =P

Warzone and plunder are lots of fun. I havent had much trouble but I do hear it is getting overrun by cheaters. I watched a video on youtube from a streamer yesterday. the cheater kept killing him so when his squad all died, they just kept recording and broadcasting while watching the cheater play. it was the most excessive and egregious cheating I have seen in an online game. dude clearly had a lot of hacks. he could go ADS and instantly be targeted on someone 500 meters above him in the sky and kill them in less than one clip with an SMG.

They removed Palace from the Ground War rotation because the map had multiple glitches and people were cheating so bad on that map. I ran across multiple players with 100 kills. The game was utterly broken for me after the last 15GB update. Lobbies took 15 minutes to get in at least. It appears they fixed it the last few days.

Sounds like you a pretty damn good at the game even getting that far. I suck at this game compared to more tactical games like Rainbow. Much better at Battlefield. Just been too long since I played COD. It's much faster paced. Just been too long since I played COD. It's much faster paced. Now I don't even care about K/D ratios or anything. I am just trying to unlock things like mad.

I will add you and by the way the activation ID thing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They removed Palace from the Ground War rotation because the map had multiple glitches and people were cheating so bad on that map. I ran across multiple players with 100 kills. The game was utterly broken for me after the last 15GB update. Lobbies took 15 minutes to get in at least. It appears they fixed it the last few days.

Sounds like you a pretty damn good at the game even getting that far. I suck at this game compared to more tactical games like Rainbow. Much better at Battlefield. Just been too long since I played COD. It's much faster paced. Just been too long since I played COD. It's much faster paced. Now I don't even care about K/D ratios or anything. I am just trying to unlock things like mad.

I will add you and by the way the activation ID thing is ridiculous.
Yeah all the cross platform games have ridiculous IDs I've found.

I'm okay, my overall k/d is probably slightly above 1. Gunfight is just very strategy based and I'm better at that than a lot of other stuff

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

HomerPimpson

All Star
Reaction score
Kind of an old thread but K1 is playing warzone right now with nickmercs on twitch...they're talking about the Dallas game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnnymac