Modern Family (ABC)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. One of the best. The last few have been very so-so IMO. That is the problem I have with this show....really hit or miss with me and the wife.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely their best in a while. Like Daren said it has been iffy this season. They set themselves up for excellence last season and then this season they come out with a whole bunch of sitcom cliches and never really expand on any of them. I still like this show but it has tested my patience this season.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
This was their best episode of the season though I didn't like the last line from Mitchell about how the house was only in his name.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Extremely up and down episode. Thought they would have put a stronger one since they were coming off a layoff. Loved seeing Mike the cleaner from Breaking Bad. Hope they bring him back some more.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Extremely up and down episode. Thought they would have put a stronger one since they were coming off a layoff. Loved seeing Mike the cleaner from Breaking Bad. Hope they bring him back some more.

Disagree. I laughed so hard I made myself wheeze. Which, thankfully, is one step below making myself pee.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up season 1 on BluRay and watched the entire season over the holidays with my wife. What a great show! I can't believe that I missed this one.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Did you see the little boy sitting on the couch with his hand down his pants, like Al Bundy? I love stuff like that.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm way behind on this one

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Puberty ruined this show.
^This! I watch the reruns of this show and all the old episodes are so hilarious compared to the new ones in which Luke is just huge and Alex certainly has something huge too.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
When it first came on the air, I only caught a few snippets of it. Hated Claire. Now I watch it religiously, and really like Claire!

Ya, those 2 boys did not mature well. I thought Manny would change his appearance as he grew into his body. Luke was a cute kid; not so much as a teenager.

Still love the Mitch/Cam dynamic, though I can't figure out why they are always hiding things from each other.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it first came on the air, I only caught a few snippets of it. Hated Claire. Now I watch it religiously, and really like Claire!

Ya, those 2 boys did not mature well. I thought Manny would change his appearance as he grew into his body. Luke was a cute kid; not so much as a teenager.

Still love the Mitch/Cam dynamic, though I can't figure out why they are always hiding things from each other.

They keep going to that well over and over again.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^This! I watch the reruns of this show and all the old episodes are so hilarious compared to the new ones in which Luke is just huge and Alex certainly has something huge too.

They try really hard to make it not look so and to keep her looking nerdy.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose