Moderators for this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would like to nominate myself if I can. I will make sure things won't get ugly with ASU and other fans of other schools.

Bear Down, Arizona!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slow down jr.. Its been a long time coming for me to be a mod.. :D

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Mod for this forum?

Who cares. We're talking about crappy ass U of A here.

That's like being the caretaker of the slop pigs wallow in. It doesn't really need a caretaker.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod for this forum?

Who cares. We're talking about crappy ass U of A here.

That's like being the caretaker of the slop pigs wallow in. It doesn't really need a caretaker.

Thanks for stopping in and stepping in the mud! I knew you ASU fans couldnt resist the stench.. Lovely isnt it! :D

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Why bother with a UofA forum at all? As a fan, there's nothing more exciting than getting onto our own forum and have it populated by trash-talking ASU fans. What's the point, when the very first post on the entire board is UofA sucks?

There is good discussion about the other sports teams on this site, but there has never been good discussion about UofA because any discussions are monopolized by cheap insults by ASU fans who have nothing better to do. A separate forum isn't going to change it, which we've seen.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why bother with a UofA forum at all? As a fan, there's nothing more exciting than getting onto our own forum and have it populated by trash-talking ASU fans. What's the point, when the very first post on the entire board is UofA sucks?

There is good discussion about the other sports teams on this site, but there has never been good discussion about UofA because any discussions are monopolized by cheap insults by ASU fans who have nothing better to do. A separate forum isn't going to change it, which we've seen.

If I am one of the moderators, that will not happen.:)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

:violin:

:D

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

No kidding. But it's not too surprising considering ASU is viewed nationally as one of the most classless and insecure fanbases in sports.

ASU fan - please take your junior college level ramblings to your own board or we'll be forced to populate yours during hoops season.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
i think **** talk needs to be allowed in this area... especially during basketball season.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Your threat is meaningless as your fingerprints are already all over ASU hoops threads. You'll be there again this year, regardless.

Not really, have you seen me post on the ASU board since it's inception? I'm not planning in it either, but if the mods allow the Arizona board to become overrun by smack-talking ASU mental midgets then I won't be the bigger person and I'll do the same over there. This board was created for UofA fans just as the ASU board were created for Sun Devils. The old college board was advertised for ASU-UA rivalry smack talk. I plan on keeping it that way, so please do us all a favor and go back to where you belong.

Trey

Registered
Reaction score
Birth to 32, Phoenix. Now, enemy territory.
Not really, have you seen me post on the ASU board since it's inception? I'm not planning in it either, but if the mods allow the Arizona board to become overrun by smack-talking ASU mental midgets then I won't be the bigger person and I'll do the same over there. This board was created for UofA fans just as the ASU board were created for Sun Devils. The old college board was advertised for ASU-UA rivalry smack talk. I plan on keeping it that way, so please do us all a favor and go back to where you belong.

You mean you promise to keep your insult laden tantrums to the UA board if ASU fans don't post here? DEAL. Bye.

:wave:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread closed - keep this crap outta here, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA