Mock Variance

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals would be very lucky to get RB Rachaad White later in the draft. He is very versatile and elusive.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals need to emphasize OL and Edge early.

Pierce would fit how the Cardinals have been using their RBs.

Araiza is a nice punting prospect and I think it's time to move on from Andy Lee sooner rather than later.

You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim should fire himself if Williams is on the board and doesn't pick him.
Zierein has us taking Kyler Gordon over Williams. And Garrett Wilson falling to 22 to the Raiders.

If Wilson falls that far we better move up for him (assuming they are out on Williams cause of the knee. Hey we passed up Metcalf because of an injury)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals need to emphasize OL and Edge early.

Pierce would fit how the Cardinals have been using their RBs.

Araiza is a nice punting prospect and I think it's time to move on from Andy Lee sooner rather than later.

You must be registered for see images attach
You don't get 2 4th round picks moving up 5 spots in the last half of R2. Hard to take mock simulators seriously when you don't get accurate trade value.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zierein has us taking Kyler Gordon over Williams. And Garrett Wilson falling to 22 to the Raiders.

If Wilson falls that far we better move up for him (assuming they are out on Williams cause of the knee. Hey we passed up Metcalf because of an injury)
With as deep as this WR pool is this year, I'd be shocked if we traded up to get one, especially since we are missing mid round picks already.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You don't get 2 4th round picks moving up 5 spots in the last half of R2. Hard to take mock simulators seriously when you don't get accurate trade value.
You had to look at the draft board. Darian Kinnard (a 1st round talent) was still available, and I think it was the Packers that wanted him. Hell, after I noticed it, I wouldn't have traded out of that spot and I would have taken Kinnard myself. I thought the same until I did the analysis and that's a scenario you see play out often when a top talent fell.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You had to look at the draft board. Darian Kinnard (a 1st round talent) was still available, and I think it was the Packers that wanted him. Hell, after I noticed it, I wouldn't have traded out of that spot and I would have taken Kinnard myself. I thought the same until I did the analysis and that's a scenario you see play out often when a top talent fell.
I'm not talking about the draft board itself. I am talking about the simulator.

I think the simulator giving you 2 4th round picks to only move up 5 spaces isn't realistic value.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm not talking about the draft board itself. I am talking about the simulator.

I think the simulator giving you 2 4th round picks to only move up 5 spaces isn't realistic value.
It is when a top 20 player is needed at a position of need and value. Kinnard looks like he can be a 10 year starter and a multiple time pro bowler. Getting a shot at a player at 55 and ONLY giving up two 4th round picks?!? Sign me up. Most 4th rounders have an upside of core special teamer.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Im going to be upset if they pass on Linderbaum (if he's there) just because of Hudson.

Just let him play at RG until he's ready.
When I ran the simulation, both Kenyon Green and Linderbaum we're available.

I went with Green because he is bigger and he has spent tons of time at guard. Both are close...so I went with the guy who played the position more.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When I ran the simulation, both Kenyon Green and Linderbaum we're available.

I went with Green because he is bigger and he has spent tons of time at guard. Both are close...so I went with the guy who played the position more.
I wouldnt mind Green either. Just saying dont pass on talented Olineman for 33 year old Hudson. Figure it out. Assuming he's higher than Green on their board and/or if Green has already been drafted.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im going to be upset if they pass on Linderbaum (if he's there) just because of Hudson.

Yea, let’s not move a guy to a position he never played before. I’m also not that high on Linderbaum.

Zion & Kenyon >>> Linderbaum.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Not sure I’d go O-line in round 1 (who’s available) but I’d go Zion Joseph. He’d start immediately at guard and has shown the ability to move to center. He‘s likely gone though after his combine performance.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing loud and clear in this draft is nobody likes any of the QB's that much. Because of where I live I get tons of 49er news and now it's story after story of the reason the 49ers paid so richly for moving up to get Trey Lance last year is they saw there was no viable QB prospect in the next draft so if they were going to replace Jimmy, they had to do it last year.

For all the he's nowhere near ready talk you see, everyone agrees he's way ahead of anybody in this years draft at QB

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Guard and nose tackle in the early rounds and this grumpy fan does not care if you are not suppose to draft that position so early

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson