mock draft

abcard

Veteran
Reaction score
first rd. Eli or Ben.If we get choice I would choose Eli.
2nd.Matt Ware cb/safety UCLA 6'3 201 Has speed and ability to play cornerback.If he's gone then Ahmad Carrol cb Ark. 5'11 190.Has a swagger but that may be what Cards need more of.
3rd I'm hoping for an extra compensatory pick here.With first pick take Isaac Hilton de Hampton 6'5 250 Pure situational speed rusher.Second 3rd rounder-Devery Henderson wr LSU 6' 190 fast guy who can catch the ball.
4th.Alex Stepanovich c Ohio St. 6'4 310. If he's gone A.J.Ricker c 6'4 295.Both Pete Kendall types.Use their heads and brawn to get most out of talent.
5th Isaac Sopoaga dt Hawaii 6'3 336 Cards have had good luck with kids from Hawaii and Samoans.Remember Vai Sikahema and I can't think of the defensive lineman's name we had probably in mid to late 80s.
6th Elton Brown g Virginia 6'6 330 Big agile gaurd
If we got another 5th or 6th pick ,take a chance on Ricardo Colclough cb/return man. Tusculum.He might be able to let Quan sit on special teams

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Nice job abcard.
Stepanovich is a beast. The fourth round would be great value for that dude. Not sure he'll be there that long.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
first rd. Eli or Ben.If we get choice I would choose Eli.
2nd.Matt Ware cb/safety UCLA 6'3 201 Has speed and ability to play cornerback.If he's gone then Ahmad Carrol cb Ark. 5'11 190.Has a swagger but that may be what Cards need more of.
3rd I'm hoping for an extra compensatory pick here.With first pick take Isaac Hilton de Hampton 6'5 250 Pure situational speed rusher.Second 3rd rounder-Devery Henderson wr LSU 6' 190 fast guy who can catch the ball.
4th.Alex Stepanovich c Ohio St. 6'4 310. If he's gone A.J.Ricker c 6'4 295.Both Pete Kendall types.Use their heads and brawn to get most out of talent.
5th Isaac Sopoaga dt Hawaii 6'3 336 Cards have had good luck with kids from Hawaii and Samoans.Remember Vai Sikahema and I can't think of the defensive lineman's name we had probably in mid to late 80s.
6th Elton Brown g Virginia 6'6 330 Big agile gaurd
If we got another 5th or 6th pick ,take a chance on Ricardo Colclough cb/return man. Tusculum.He might be able to let Quan sit on special teams

Damn! That's pretty solid.