Mock Draft - Post Free Agency

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
So, if you disagree, he's automatically lying?

I don't disagree, just saying he can't say the guy is not so good how they supposed him to be
Probably can't handle nfl speed at tackle so now they want to see if he can be better at guard
Certainly not an endorsement when Kugler mentioned the opportunity for Jones to play guard

K1Day1

Free Agent
Reaction score
Drafting for need and position has killed this franchise and Keim.. I'm all for taking Horn if he is the best player available but, if there is someone better there ( I suggest the Cardinals go the Denny Green route. He was a bad coach however, he did build the team that went to the Super Bowl ) and I hope the Cardinals and Keim do not over think it and simply take the best player available regardless of position.

Cardiac

Reaction score
I don't disagree, just saying he can't say the guy is not so good how they supposed him to be
Probably can't handle nfl speed at tackle so now they want to see if he can be better at guard
Certainly not an endorsement when Kugler mentioned the opportunity for Jones to play guard

Kugler was very frank and upfront about needing to upgrade the Center position and then they did.