MNF with the Mannings

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this unwatchable? It's either interviews ignoring the game or it's like watching football with a few guys. Nothing like an NFL broadcast.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It’s you. I’m completely enthralled.

In fact….. Kelce last week, and Gronk this week have been so entertaining.

and Russ with the Manning’s late in the game last week was awesome. So much info to absorb. I love it!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Peyton is like the guy @ work who you find out is actually funny after realizing he was just been scarstic for last 10+ years lol

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized I was watching ESPN2 and found the real broadcast that actually watches football

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both QBs accurately call the pre snap coverage. Peyton literally called the play just now.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hah they are clowning the Packers couch for calling the timeout before the kick and the kick is missed.

This is 100% better than what we got with the Cards coverage.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eli is better at analysis than Peyton but Peyton is funnier and more gregarious.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
yeah, it’s you. This is awesome. “The ball caught HIM!”. lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brett Favre is the worst.

"I didn't watch the first half" before his guest commentary appearance to discuss the game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On one hand I appreciate the open honesty of not giving a f about your job but also he will just be given a free pass for it.

There are a ton of guys who would kill for that 20 minutes and actually put in some effort.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On one hand I appreciate the open honesty of not giving a f about your job but also he will just be given a free pass for it.

There are a ton of guys who would kill for that 20 minutes and actually put in some effort.
They aren’t Brett Farve though.

i still thought he did a decent job.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Wouldnt you half-a** your job if you spent all day sending pics of your junk to cheerleaders?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was the actual broadcast until I noticed espn2. As an alternative broadcast for people not fully watching the game, I'm sure it's entertaining. I'm glad there was still the option for the standard broadcast.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
not sure if all the guests the Mannings book know the premise or understand whats expected

Gronk was good for about 5 minutes, and then zoned out. Funny listening to Eli bust on him at the end.

Favre was.... totally unprepared. Again, the Mannings had to drag stuff out of him

Patrick Willis .. just ok

i dont know if they understand its okay to talk all over the play and more or less ignore game action from time to time.

Last week Russ Wilson was really good -- listening to three QBs talk game situation, defenses, etc was really interesting