MNF week 3 thread; who are you rooting for?

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
I think there is a legitimate reason to root for one team or the other, but I'm rooting for Green Bay to beat Seattle. Why? Because they are in the NFC West and that will further 'cement' our 1st place spot in the division.

On the other hand, if Seattle wins, it brings legitimacy to the West, however, I don't care about that as much as the Cards.

Who are you rooting for?

Prediction: Green Bay 35- Seattle 17

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
GO PACK!!!!! Need 250 and 2TD's from Rodgers tonight to win my fantasy league. lol

p.s.....Also...... the Hags can go rot in hell.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Green Bay of course. I want all the other teams in the NFC West to lose every week. Getting called the worst Division in the NFL doesn't bother me as long as the Cards are Division Champs.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care if the 'hags ever win another game

OP
OP
A

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
How much do you want to bet that ESPN will have the gall to say the 'hags have a better defense than the Cardinals?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much do you want to bet that ESPN will have the gall to say the 'hags have a better defense than the Cardinals?
I would bet you a lot of money they wouldn't say that. How would it even come up?

I'll bet they say something at some point about how there are three really good defenses in the NFCW, though. And, they're right.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go Pack. Can't stand Carrol and the hawks are in our division.

OP
OP
A

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
I would bet you a lot of money they wouldn't say that. How would it even come up?

I'll bet they say something at some point about how there are three really good defenses in the NFCW, though. And, they're right.

Doesn't it seem like just the thing Jon Gruden would say when he's brown nosing the team he's covering though? That guy always has something to kiss butt about.