MLS News

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
New club LAFC is close to signing Wesley Sneijder as their first designated player. If that is true, that is a great get. With Ibrahimovic possibly coming to the Galaxy, we're looking at the next MLS Renaissance to compare with when Beckham first came to the league.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Ibra would be a good fit in MLS. but I'm sure he wants the most money possible at the biggest club that he can get. he certainly would be a top goal scorer. not sure how he and lukaku and rashford would all fit anyway in ManU considering they all want to be 9's but I guess it's possible...I haven't heard more about that situation. the transfer window this season has been all talk and not much action.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well, Zlatan lands with the Galaxy. 6 years too late.
I agree. he hasn't played regularly in a long time. this is just another old player who cannot get a top level salary in Europe so he is getting one from LA. not necessarily bad for MLS, but not much different from what we've seen. for me MLS really is not benefiting much until they get players in their prime playing there. Beckham was unique because he could have played for big money at other clubs back then and he took a risk by doing what he did and lost his spot on the England roster because of his injury.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the States Zlatan! The last third or so of that game was nuts!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave