MJD ranks the RBs for 2019

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MJD thinks the Cardinals are not going to run the ball much

The only issue is that Kingsbury's track record shows he won't be running the ball much in his "Air Raid" offense.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Love to see that our starting QB & RB are ranked near the bottom for their positions. Just makes for a better story at the end of the season. If this doesn't inspire David, then I'm not sure there's anything else to be said.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The fact that people still think this team is going to run a Mike Leach-type Air Raid offense continues to boggle my mind
I hope the 1st play from scrimmage comes under center and after they milked the play clock down to 3 seconds... hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just the Gurley stuff has me wondering. I'm reading the guy is possibly in his last year before retirement due to that knee and MJD has him way up the list.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
My first hope is when KK was pissed in an interview - he said people forget I called plays for the number one rushing team in college football in 2012- now I know - I won’t forget - hope he is a fundementally sound NFL coach that understands that play action increases effectively with the quality of the rushing performance- this is not college - coach can not let nfl pas rushes tee off every play.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose