Mission Impossible ...... Any Volunteer?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would love it if someone, who had access to all the Cards' games coached by KK, would skim (ff) thru them to where KK called a TO when we were in the Red Zone, then count how many of the very next plays ended up being successful. By successful I mean accomplished the objective needed in that particular situation, a TD, 1st down, or positioning us for success on following plays. It doesn't matter why KK called any of those red zone TOs because it was probably a lack of communication with Kyler to begin with. Why you may wonder?

I can't remember any play that he called under those circumstances being a success. That doesn't mean that there weren't any. I feel a lot of those TO's did nothing but waste one we may have needed later, halt the rhythm we had built up getting into the red zone, and/or give the D a possibly needed rest and the time to get set up to defend us.

So your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find out the % of successful plays run immediately following a KK TO in the red zone. As always, should you or anyone else be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This thread will self-destruct in one week. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson