Milwaukee Brewers @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 4/10/23-4/12/23

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dont post here much but great to see dbacks off to good start i always root for them!! Who is there star player this yr?

Would be fun to see dbacks in poffs again :)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont post here much but great to see dbacks off to good start i always root for them!! Who is there star player this yr?

Would be fun to see dbacks in poffs again :)
Gallen the pitcher. Lots of great young talent.

Carroll, McCarthy, Thomas etc

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Gotta say... I was skeptical of the pitch clock. However, I can officially say that I've been won over! I love it! Along with most of the other changes (batter is allowed only 1 time-out per plate appearance, pitcher can only throw over to first base twice per runner... and of course, the elimination of the shift!)! I'm all in!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta say... I was skeptical of the pitch clock. However, I can officially say that I've been won over! I love it! Along with most of the other changes (batter is allowed only 1 time-out per plate appearance, pitcher can only throw over to first base twice per runner... and of course, the elimination of the shift!)! I'm all in!
Yup - so much more enjoyable

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tory still doesn’t know when to pull the starter correctly

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man, bring these young fireballers up and give them a chance to show what they have. Get rid of the over-the-hill middlin' old guys they have that just don't have it anymore.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There’s no reason Marte should be hitting high in the order he misses so many center cut fastballs.

What Perdomo is doing offensively is shocking so far. He’s hitting over .400 but also walking. He’s also really good on defense.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fifty-sixty pitches? Could have let him go one more inning the way he was pitching, so he would be in-line for the win. :(

Jakester

Rookie
Reaction score
Props to Chafin from coming into that situation and mitigating the damage that Frias set him up for. Chafins definitely been the dbacks best reliever so far this year.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Props to Chafin from coming into that situation and mitigating the damage that Frias set him up for. Chafins definitely been the dbacks best reliever so far this year.
no doubt - complete meltdown by Frias

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson