Mike Mayock Just Comapred 4th Round Pick Chase Edmunds to ........

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
Harry stop pissing on my Christmas presents lol. Time will tell the talent in this draft was 1-3 rds the guys falling are falling for a reason

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mayock said that he heard a couple of people make the Shady comparison, Mayock didn't make the comparison himself.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
Seems as if McCoy wants to retain an Andre Ellington-type dimension on offense.
We have him in Tj Logan this pick redundant IMO Harry is right but this draft was about 3 rounds what do we do stop drafting take a chance see if he fits.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
We have him in Tj Logan this pick redundant IMO Harry is right but this draft was about 3 rounds what do we do stop drafting take a chance see if he fits.
I think Edmonds was picked more as a backup for DJ. Logan was never a feature back in college and IMO plays much smaller than Edmonds. I think Edmonds is more in the mold of DJ, but just a couple inches shorter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Make sure you don't come back to eat the Cheerios you've been pissing in when these guys make it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Dude he’s giving his opinion. And unlike a majority of the posters here, Harry league experience and direct league contacts.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
cant help wondering if were going to grab Ballage there, but missed by 3 picks. Chase may have been a consolation pick in that spot.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Dude he’s giving his opinion. And unlike a majority of the posters here, Harry league experience and direct league contacts.
I deleted my comment, it was harsh in retrospect, and I blame the fact that I went to a kid's birthday party where they had margaritas. I very much respect Harry's opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk