Mike Florio vs The Arizona Cardinals

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Reported. Clear troll effort.
Definitely. But still kinda funny! If you can't laugh at yourself...

Back on topic. Man, Its freaking remarkable the lengths Florio goes to dream up reasons to hate the Cards. When did we as fans allow sports reporting to become this sensationalized? I put it on us, because if we didnt consume it, it would cease to exist. Florio is like a 20 car pile up on I17. Can't. Stop. Looking. Hate. Myself. For. It.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Definitely. But still kinda funny! If you can't laugh at yourself...

Back on topic. Man, Its freaking remarkable the lengths Florio goes to dream up reasons to hate the Cards. When did we as fans allow sports reporting to become this sensationalized? I put it on us, because if we didnt consume it, it would cease to exist. Florio is like a 20 car pile up on I17. Can't. Stop. Looking. Hate. Myself. For. It.
Fair! :D

Yeah, he's around the bend. We have some dissatisfied fans that find the things we do wrong awful; he's supposed to be a non-biased pundit commenting dispassionately on the team.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MB is on notice, Florio has clearly brought him into focus as his next project to get rid of. Not saying he has 'impact' or was 'instrumental', but let's just say, it's beyond obvious that Michael Bidwill is replacing Daniel Snyder as Florio's whipping boy.

I think we'll see dozens of articles over the next few years just like we saw dozens of anti-Snyder articles in the last five or so years. Buckle up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MB is on notice, Florio has clearly brought him into focus as his next project to get rid of. Not saying he has 'impact' or was 'instrumental', but let's just say, it's beyond obvious that Michael Bidwill is replacing Daniel Snyder as Florio's whipping boy.

I think we'll see dozens of articles over the next few years just like we saw dozens of anti-Snyder articles in the last five or so years. Buckle up.
Uh… wouldn’t that be a good thing for Cardinals fans?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

If Michael is as bad as Snyder he deserves to go.

Snyder had bad press chasing him for at least the past 15 years if not more.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Michael is as bad as Snyder he deserves to go.

Snyder had bad press chasing him for at least the past 15 years if not more.
I don't believe it has to be equal for Florio to take a similar stance. He smells smoke on all these issues and however all the rumors/allegations play out, you can bet there will be a bunch of articles. Throw in the survey and everything else and yeah Florio is now openly writing articles presaging future troubles.

There's also the chance all of this is not bad enough to shame Bidwills into selling. It could mean simply removing Michael and putting a worse Bidwill in.

Good thing cheese? Yeah, likely. Unless the replacement is a $arver.

I'm simply stating as fans we're going to have to live through all of this, and that I'm not looking forward to. :( Florio is on Bidwill, and he's not going to stop. (Not sure how much people follow pft, but Florio gets obsessive on teams/owners/issues and his new shiny toy is MB and the Cardinals)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well Florio can get out of the cheap seats and prove it somewhere else.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think someone forgot to tell him Larry played for the Cardinals.

You must be registered for see images attach

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Mike Florio has been on another level of hate ever since MB congratulated Brett Kavanaugh on his SCOTUS appointment. So its deduced that his vitriol is politically motivated.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mike Florio has been on another level of hate ever since MB congratulated Brett Kavanaugh on his SCOTUS appointment. So its deduced that his vitriol is politically motivated.
Or, he loves Fitz so much, he thinks the org wasted his career. Who knows.

Normal people operate in the world on a daily basis, working side by side with, and even hanging out socially with people who diverge from themselves politically. If Florio hates the Cards cause MB is most likely a MAGA republican, then he has plenty of issues outside of his gossipy BS reporting that he needs to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose