Mike Florio vs The Arizona Cardinals

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember way back when he said some pass rusher had a secret deal and it turned out to be not true? I forget who it was I know we were pursuing the guy too. But when the guy signed with a different team, people just roasted Florio and his response was just calling everyone names.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Remember way back when he said some pass rusher had a secret deal and it turned out to be not true? I forget who it was I know we were pursuing the guy too. But when the guy signed with a different team, people just roasted Florio and his response was just calling everyone names.
Roosevelt Colvin.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
guy who is wealthy for creating a website driven by clicks likes to peddle clickbait theories.......

on the substance of Florio's contention:

he assumes "tampering" = "Gannon was distracted"

but one doesnt automatically follow the other as he contends

had the Cards contacted the Eagles in the proper timeframe and had a post SB interview scheduled -- how would that have prevented "Gannon was distracted"?

Shane Steichen had a job lined up -- his offense was bad for most of the second half of the SB. Nobody talks about him being distracted.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Florio was still advocating for Kaepernick getting another chance to play after sitting on his ass for 5 years, as if there was ANY chance he could make a roster.

I've followed PFT since before NBC bought him out, and back when it was just him, it was great. Since the NBC acquisition, it reads more like The View than a football blog.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has made lots of money with his pro football talk site but is not really an insider like Adam Schefter and other's. Just trying to drum up business by saying controversial stuff on different teams. Typical social media chat site.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He has made lots of money with his pro football talk site but is not really an insider like Adam Schefter and other's. Just trying to drum up business by saying controversial stuff on different teams. Typical social media chat site.
Florio's best quality is using his attorney background to dissect and help regular folks like me understand contracts.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The funniest thing I heard was when one of his regular guests or hosts asked him if he was going to unleash his army of narcs on somebody. Forgot who that was.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose