Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
They barely squeeked out their opener against a less than stellar directional school. Methinks MSU isn’t good this year.

This was a good win. Coupled with Herm’s TV presence this may gain ASU some air time. Good for the program.

But in the end I think we look back and everyone says “eh MSU just wasn’t very good this year.” Hope I’m wrong.
Really Ouchie. U of A is down 31-0 at half and you come on the ASU board with that? Lame.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really Ouchie. U of A is down 31-0 at half and you come on the ASU board with that? Lame.
Who cares about uofa, I’m discussing asu. I’m an asu football fan. I read that MSU won its directional state game by only 7 points. I just came to discuss a fact. You’re a friggin sour puss.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares about uofa, I’m discussing asu. I’m an asu football fan. I read that MSU won its directional state game by only 7 points. I just came to discuss a fact.

I didn't realize you were a Sun Devil Football fan either. When I read your post, my initial reaction wasn't too far off of AZ Native's. After reading your post now, it's clear it was a well reasoned and well balanced post. It's interesting how differently the message comes across when you don't read it with a personal bias.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing an ASU game thread is 4 pages long.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm a Wildcat, and there's no freaking way I am trading Sumlin for Herm right now. Very good win last night no doubt (but keep an eye on MSU to see how good after struggling at home in week one), but I still trust Sumlin over Herm long term.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why? He just failed at a premier program where recruits will flock to. TAMU gets top classes all the time, and Sumlin couldn't find a good QB even though he was getting 4 and 5 star kids every year.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN will televise the ASU at Washington game on September 22nd.

No. 23 Arizona State’s fourth game of the season, a visit to 10th-ranked Washington, will be televised by ESPN starting with a 7:30 p.m. kickoff on Sept. 22, the school announced Monday.

ASU’s 16-13 victory on Saturday over then-No.15 Michigan State likely made the decision an easy one for the network, as that game was ESPN’s highest-rated college football late window game since November of 2016. It averaged a 1.6 rating.

http://arizonasports.com/story/1660999/asu-football-vs-washington-will-air-espn-time-tv/