Media Reacts to Game 1

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ayton not getting enough credit. He was as important as CP3 in the game last night, and in most games in these playoffs. We can some games without Paul, I am not sure we win any without Ayton.

Absolutely this. The Suns noticeably struggled on both ends of the court last night when Ayton was out. Granted, that is in part how wonderfully Ayton has played and in part the fact that the team doesn't have a back-up center.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Suns team is so fun to watch! Definitely rooting for them and think they win in 5 or 6. The good news is that the Bucks don't have any goons like the Clippers, so the Suns could sweep too, but I think the Bucks win at least one at home.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Absolutely this. The Suns noticeably struggled on both ends of the court last night when Ayton was out. Granted, that is in part how wonderfully Ayton has played and in part the fact that the team doesn't have a back-up center.
The team was a net neutral with the Bucks when Ayton was on the bench. They are certainly better with him, but it's a bit much to say they "struggled on both ends" when they played the opposition evenly while Ayton was out.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skip could grow crops with all those he's still shedding for the Clippers. Plus he misses his bestie Lebron. I heard Lebron hand feeds him a gummy bear everytime Skip praises him on TV.

Bert!!!!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skip could grow crops with all those he's still shedding for the Clippers. Plus he misses his bestie Lebron. I heard Lebron hand feeds him a gummy bear everytime Skip praises him on TV.

lol... good to have a Bert drive by! Don’t be such a stranger dude. These are the best times ever for us!

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The team was a net neutral with the Bucks when Ayton was on the bench. They are certainly better with him, but it's a bit much to say they "struggled on both ends" when they played the opposition evenly while Ayton was out.

I wasn't following stats. I was going by how the team looked on the floor. Pretty much everyone in my section, including me, was clamoring for Monty to put Ayton back in first when Kaminsky was on the floor and then when the Bucks made their run in the 4th with Ayton on the bench.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On Bill Simmons' post-game podcast he mentioned that he thinks Paul, Booker and Ayton are the 7th, (12-15th) and 19th best players in the NBA.