Media guide is online

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
I have managed to by the last 4 years guides off ebay. anyone know where i could get one from without paying through the nose?

also, can you get previous years guides online still?

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I got my hard copy on ebay last year. If I find this year's anywhere else I'll post the info here.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have managed to by the last 4 years guides off ebay. anyone know where i could get one from without paying through the nose?

also, can you get previous years guides online still?

English, Write the Cards and ask them to send you one. Given your situation I'd bet they'd be happy to comply.

I have several mainly because of my involvement with Cardinal Charities. I'd think a fine English Cardinal fan who actually came to the AZ last year could garner one. The Cards are good like that.

For instance when my daughters football team went to the NFL Flag National Championship tournament representing the Arizona Cardinals the Cards were kind enough to give them TShirts and caps and some other items.

Our Owners may not be the best ever at player evaluation or negotiations but they rate very, very high in fan appreciation and overall customer service. Some of the best I've ever seen from such a high profile business.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose