Me thinks you Rosen Lovers are worrying about nothing

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SissyBoyFloyd, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

You have to strike while the iron is hot.

I am convinced we will be picking somewhere between 8 and 15 next year. Do you want to trade the farm to move up for Tua, or Herbert?

I'm just not willing to project his improvement to be above "Dalton & Keenum level". Because that would be about a 100% improvement over last year. Projecting anything more than that is a fools errand IMO.

dscher likes this.
  2. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

The only current college QB (including this years draftable guys) I would trade the farm for is Trevor Lawrence and he isn't available until 2021. If Lawrence was available in this draft it'd be a no brainer--Murray is not the sure thing that he is.

HeHasRosen, GuernseyCard and BW52 like this.
  3. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

Worried because I would be taking an undersized QB in both height and weight, who only has one year of starting experience, and does not have a reputation as a "grinder". That is worse than Ryan Lindley production because that gets you out of the league.

Solar7 and BW52 like this.
  4. dscher

dscher Registered

Lawrence will also have his hiccups I'm sure in his next couple seasons.. so even he will become less of a sure thing at some point. Imo. Maybe he wont.. just saying, we can't predict what will or won't happen.

GatorAZ likes this.
  5. Fiasco

Fiasco Tyler Durden

They really looked like they did this series though. Game 1 and 2 the Jets were trying to physically abuse the Blues both games and provoke penalties. The blues didn't get suckered in and won both games. Games 3 and 4 the Jets changed strategies and really caught the Blues with their pants down. Game 5 the Blues adjusted to the Jets new gameplan and in game 6 they just dominated the Jets completely. The Jets barely had any shots on goal until the game was practically decided.

I don't know if they will make it to the Stanley Cup or not but the team/goalie/coach certainly are more than capable of getting it done.

Cardsfaninlouky likes this.
  6. SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd Evening Home View

Who's for dumping the plain Jane and picking up that hottie who keeps flirting with us?

7. BW52

BW52 Registered

the hottie that will run off at whoever flashes the most money? That hottie?

AZCrazy and GuernseyCard like this.
  8. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

Wonder how many of these type of games can be brought up when you look at Troy Aikman's 1-15 season.

What did Dallas do?

9. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

You are confusing historical and historic. “Any past event is historical, but only the most memorable ones are historic.”

Ergo: if you use historic, you are referencing the worst.

10. BW52

BW52 Registered

Guernsey you know you will be told that what happened back then no bearing on today's NFL-thats the gospel according to St Murray and his minions.I mean why take the time to build up the supporting cast when all you have to do is The Great Transcendent almighty Super duper QB Murray and your team is playoff bound.:sarcasm:

11. Arz101

Arz101 Registered

Cards to Rosen when they pass on Murray Thursday:

[​IMG]

12. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us...

13. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

I thought in game 5 when the Jets went up 2-0 we were done? Noooooooo, they came back & spanked dat ass & then won game 6 by the same score 3-2. We'll see what happens from here?

14. AZCrazy

AZCrazy Registered

Either QB can win with a good team around him, and can't with a bad team. That's the more pressing long term concern.

15. ajcardfan

ajcardfan I see you. Contributor

Personally, I was worried about ALL the QBs last year and and I am worried about all of them this year. As for Mayfield, he had a terrific first year. So did RGIII. You just cant know.

dscher likes this.