Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MCU: Phase Four

Black Widow (2020)

The Eternals (2021)

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)

Untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel (2021)

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2021)

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Widow is looking like it will be a home release with the pandemic shutdown.

Sam Raimi is directing the Doctor Strange sequel and Waititi is back for the newest Thor.

Meanwhile, Kevin Feige is meeting behind closed doors with John Krasinski and the Internet is buzzing about him acting in/directing a Marvel film (rumor is JK as Dr. Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in an FF film now that Marvel has the rights back.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FF is in desperate need of a reboot. I'd feel a lot better with Marvel behind the wheel finally. Someone give them the X-men while we're at it.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person who thinks the Fantastic Four are the most bland boring superheroes ever? I honestly have NO idea why they keep making movies for them and why anyone wants to watch a FF movie.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Am I the only person who thinks the Fantastic Four are the most bland boring superheroes ever? I honestly have NO idea why they keep making movies for them and why anyone wants to watch a FF movie.
Interestingly enough I even always kinda thought that growing up reading the comics. And I thought the human torch was badass and still thought the FF was boring. I loved the thing verses the hulk, but man was the thing grossly overmatched in terms of brute strength.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
MCU: Phase Four

Black Widow (2020)

The Eternals (2021)

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)

Untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel (2021)

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2021)

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
The Eternals should be interesting. I always mixed them up with the Inhumans. I thought they did the inhumans dirty with their show. It stunk.

but they’re doing an eternals movie?!? I’d think very few people have ever heard of them.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I even always kinda thought that growing up reading the comics. And I thought the human torch was badass and still thought the FF was boring. I loved the thing verses the hulk, but man was the thing grossly overmatched in terms of brute strength.

But Ben was smart, and was able to make good fights out of their conflicts. It's clobberin' time!!!!!