MCU: Moon Knight (Disney+)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That is the character though. That is the character in the comics. That’s not schtick. You may have an issue with the very foundation of the character than. That’s different.
They are not going to keep doing it each season unless they diverge really far from the comics. This new one should be the last one if I remember correctly (4 total).
4 would mean they do it for a 3rd season.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 would mean they do it for a 3rd season.
Well maybe. The 4th from what I remember is on another plain or something. That could very well happen next season. Again, though it’s part of the character verses some contrived Schlick.

Stout

Reaction score
There’s only been one season of only a few episodes. Where did you come up with “feels like every season they’re just going to add another personality”?
Because they finally resolved the two only to throw a third one in at the end (that was kind of foreshadowed throughout). So next season is, again, going to be a war of personalities. I felt that, finally, with the two resolved, we can move on and progress the show in the 2nd season. I think it's probably a problem I'll have with the core concept of the show, to be fair.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because they finally resolved the two only to throw a third one in at the end (that was kind of foreshadowed throughout). So next season is, again, going to be a war of personalities. I felt that, finally, with the two resolved, we can move on and progress the show in the 2nd season. I think it's probably a problem I'll have with the core concept of the show, to be fair.
Actually the 3rd one was present the entire season. We just didn’t realize it until the end.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right. But season 2 will be them dealing with the 3rd one. So, if there's a 4th, we'll get the same type of story line for 3 straight seasons.
They were dealing with the 3rd one in season one. All they will do is expand on that persona. The entire challenge with his character is dealing with his multipersonality disorder while being a hero. That’s literally the character and you are making an assumption it goes beyond that.

Stout

Reaction score
They were dealing with the 3rd one in season one. All they will do is expand on that persona. The entire challenge with his character is dealing with his multipersonality disorder while being a hero. That’s literally the character and you are making an assumption it goes beyond that.
Yeah, like I said, the show just might not be for me.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Yeah, like I said, the show just might not be for me.

From what I get from you, about 5% of shows/movies in existence are for you.

Maybe you need to shut off that writer's brain of yours and relax every once in a while.

Stout

Reaction score
From what I get from you, about 5% of shows/movies in existence are for you.

Maybe you need to shut off that writer's brain of yours and relax every once in a while.
Oh, I like a lot of what I watch, like Community, which I just commented on. I tend not to start threads about shows unless I absolutely love them, so I only respond to what's here.

Oh yeah, I've also been loving Rings of Power, as I just commented on, too. Perhaps you should pull back on the criticism, @carrrnuttt ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson