MCU: Iron Man

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, have you seen any other MCU (Marvel) movies?

I've seen Thor 1 and Guardians 1 long ago.

I was coaxed into watching all the movies in chrono order, we will probably only get to one movie every few weeks but it's going to get done. I could potentially watch some on my own but a kid I am mentoring wanted to watch the movies with me so however he wants it done I will do.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen Thor 1 and Guardians 1 long ago.

I was coaxed into watching all the movies in chrono order, we will probably only get to one movie every few weeks but it's going to get done. I could potentially watch some on my own but a kid I am mentoring wanted to watch the movies with me so however he wants it done I will do.

That's awesome. I can't imagine you won't enjoy the ride. I can see you speeding up as you get.further in as well. There are 22 films, I think, so it'll take some time but there aren't any truly bad films in the bunch. There are some that don't advance the characters or overall narrative that.much but those are few and far between and are still fun watches.

The Captain America's films are the best of the bunch, IMO, and those were the ones I thought would stumble the most.

Kudos on mentoring a youngster also.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I can't imagine you won't enjoy the ride. I can see you speeding up as you get.further in as well. There are 22 films, I think, so it'll take some time but there aren't any truly bad films in the bunch. There are some that don't advance the characters or overall narrative that.much but those are few and far between and are still fun watches.

The Captain America's films are the best of the bunch, IMO, and those were the ones I thought would stumble the most.

Kudos on mentoring a youngster also.
Honestly, after watching Iron man 1, I don;t want to wait long to get to number 2. It was a great flick. JR killed the role. So, I believe it.

I'm also watching another series with another youngster but I avoid talking about it because everyone has seen it and I am only halfway into the first season. I always knew I would love the show, I just really only take in tv/movie media as a social hobby so when someone says lets watch this, I can finally dive in.

The only thing I watch religiously on my own is the walking dead franchise but even that started out as a bonding hobby with my oldest daughter. she got tired of following it and I could never give it up.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that would be a really slow evolving thread ;) I will likely just update the movie threads as I go through

Wondering if I can watch Iron man 2 tonight, depends if the stars align