Maxx Williams Appreciation Thread

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maxx was balling out and busting his tail ever since he got here. First and foremost, I hope he can make a full recovery and continue to live his life as he did before. Secondly, I hope we bring him back. I’ve kinda followed his career since college as I liked him in the draft and then he got taken by the ravens who I can’t stand but they’re the local team. He’s a guy that transformed his skill set on account of injury before so hopefully he rebounds again. Good luck sir and thank you!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing him this season really hurts. Here's hoping he heals up and comes back to ball hard for the Cards as soon as he is able. A huge fan favorite because he just has no quit in him. Tough guy !! Heal up, Maxx !! His teammates showed how much he means to them when they gathered around him on the sideline...

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no doubt they will bring him back if he heals right. It's a little concerning there are no details released, you usually get to hear exactly what the injury is when they go on IR or at the very least for surgery, which I would expect him to have right away.

But as we have to address the position in the draft too. Our depth sucks and it's about time we brought someone in to supplement Maxx. I like Jalen Wydermyer. Dude is a unit.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have no doubt they will bring him back if he heals right. It's a little concerning there are no details released, you usually get to hear exactly what the injury is when they go on IR or at the very least for surgery, which I would expect him to have right away.

But as we have to address the position in the draft too. Our depth sucks and it's about time we brought someone in to supplement Maxx. I like Jalen Wydermyer. Dude is a unit.
Texas A&M?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing Mad Maxx is definitely a blow. He was one of the biggest surprises of the Cardinals season so far. Wish him a quick recovery.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's a blow. dude was a very good blocker and becoming a solid weapon receiving. just sucks... and you knew it was going to be bad the second he hit ground and started writhing in pain.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
He was road-grading people this year. Springing Moore on some of the screens we're running for him.

We can do it without him. We got off to the hot start last year, and he didn't even have one catch during that stretch.

Still, I thought this year he had turned into a reliable security blanket for K1, and brought a much needed dose of physicality to the our team, turning us into the bullies for once. We pushed the Rams around a little on their own field, and that was cool. Maxx was part of that.

Best to him and his Family.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He was road-grading people this year. Springing Moore on some of the screens we're running for him.

We can do it without him. We got off to the hot start last year, and he didn't even have one catch during that stretch.

Still, I thought this year he had turned into a reliable security blanket for K1, and brought a much needed dose of physicality to the our team, turning us into the bullies for once. We pushed the Rams around a little on their own field, and that was cool. Maxx was part of that.

Best to him and his Family.
This.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
He will be missed he was one of my favorite players