Mavericks @ Suns Thursday game thread 8-13-20 (season restart)

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Grizz blazers spers pelicans and Kings all needed to win too. None of them could do it.
I get that. Like I said, the Suns didn’t have control over who was playing but it definitely helped them out. All credit goes to them for winning out. I didn’t take the time to see who played in what games for any other team. That’s not what this about. I’m talking more about the hype we are all feeling for this team based on a small sample size and unprecedented circumstances. How much of that is real, and how much is a little fools gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love Monty!

Signing him was more than a coaching hire, it's on par with signing an All-Star free agent. His impact on this team and the players has been huge.
I remember how great the team played in October too. Monty can get this team playing great for set stretches of time. Probably need a piece or two to the roster, to play more even throughout a long season. I'm excited. I think if we make the playoffs, we've seen monty can get these guys to play great for stretches. He could get them to focus just like they did for the bubble.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty feels the Suns have earned respect of the league.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave