Mavericks @ Suns Thursday game thread 1-26-2023

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Well that was pathetic. Glad I didn't watch. Followed the second half of the fourth quarter on Gamecast.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Takes players to actually execute... Monty isn't on the court. He's not running the offense, making the passes, running the screens... Players need to be in the right spots at the right time. I stand by my comments...I think the collective Basketball IQ of this team is shockingly low.
Lol. This team won 64 games last year. Tonight they’re really only missing book. This isn’t a magically athletic team. It wins on skill and IQ and scheme. But the mavs play an interesting defense where they typically aren’t on players they play in passing lanes. And monty just can’t figure it out. There’s too much evidence at this juncture to think otherwise. Defend monty all you want but he’s been undressed by kidd time and time again now.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Super Moderator is a moderator title. It means I moderate all the board. I didn't pick it or create it

Also it's hilariously dumb.

Fair, but my point still remains. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This forum needs a camping trip. A wilderness survival, build some camaraderie!

Just hope it doesn't end in cannibalism.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair, but my point still remains. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Okay I will be more on point here.

I seriously 100% am sorry I pissed you off. I enjoy you being on this board. One of my character faults is being willing to share my opinion.

At no way did I act as a moderator tonight. I was just a guy talking on the game thread.

I will try to be better going forward.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose