Mavericks @ Suns Thursday game thread 1-26-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns wrap up their five game home stand with a visit from the Mavericks. Phoenix has won their last four games and are one game over .500 at 25-24.

The Mavericks are also 25-24 after losing to the Wizards on Tuesday. They are 3-7 in their last 10 games.

When: Thursday, January 26th

Television: TNT

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 8 pm Arizona Time

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope suns make symptoms feel better still recovering bad fli ..with awesome performances by cam 3 ball payne bridges and a super Dario gm

Let's gooo suns fingers crossed

Always good feeling if suns do well vs luka

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think tomorrow is a legit test of how we are without Ayton. The mavs have given us problems and aytons effort has been questionable in those matchups.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think tomorrow is a legit test of how we are without Ayton. The mavs have given us problems and aytons effort has been questionable in those matchups.
Maybe a legit test of how we are without Booker, Payne, Shamet, Ayton and whoever else decides to be injured or sick tomorrow. BTW, despite a rough playoff run, Ayton is something like 13-6 against Doncic and the Mavericks. And Ayton's effort is almost always questionable when we lose, no matter to whom.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe a legit test of how we are without Booker, Payne, Shamet, Ayton and whoever else decides to be injured or sick tomorrow. BTW, despite a rough playoff run, Ayton is something like 13-6 against Doncic and the Mavericks. And Ayton's effort is almost always questionable when we lose, no matter to whom.

Maybe you missed the stat of playoff games of Ayton against Doncic but I didn’t mention anything about Doncic.

The group that has won the last four games has mostly been in tact. I think cp3 and Cam missed one of those three wins in separate games.

Other than that the usual cast is still out, so why bother to mention them being out. If ayton doesn’t play then this group that has been winning will be tested.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you missed the stat of playoff games of Ayton against Doncic but I didn’t mention anything about Doncic.

The group that has won the last four games has mostly been in tact. I think cp3 and Cam missed one of those three wins in separate games.

Other than that the usual cast is still out, so why bother to mention them being out. If ayton doesn’t play then this group that has been winning will be tested.
He’s probably mentioning the players out because he thinks nothing is really being tested without them, especially Booker.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One will note that three of these four victories came without him. It does not make him look vitally important to a victory; while at times, supposed third-string center Bismack Biyombo put up numbers that somewhat compare.
I mean, sure - but the last 4 games we have played have been against pretty weak teams other than Memphis who seems to be Jekyl and Hyde themselves.

Biz is great defensively, but he is putrid offensively. Nobody should doubt we are a better team when Ayton plays near his capabilities, which I will admit is not as often as I would like.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Deandre Ayton back, Monty still wants to find minutes for Dario Saric.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least they are calling timeouts every 4 seconds, should be over in a half hour or so.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose