Mavericks @ Suns Thursday game thread 1-26-2023

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How is that a personal attack?
You’re attacking me for saying something positive about Ayton only because I went to Arizona. I’ve been banned for less.

I frankly dont care, but if this is your stance, you’re seriously crossing a line here

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ayton really has one problem, he has no legs. All his hooks have been short, and that is usually a money shot for him. He should be making those.

I'm more upset about Bridges, who I don't even remember touching the ball hardly at all.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny doesn’t really know what he’s talk about. But both him and Barkley are bashing Ayton.
Kenny absolutely knows what he’s talking about. He’s saying what some of have been saying forever… Ayton does not have the game necessary to be that low-post presence you can depend on to get you buckets.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know when rebounding became inefficient but apparently it is

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton has those number yes.

It’s how he got them. About half of those rebounds are on the defensive end where the Mavs are already back on defense. Those are gimme’s.

Points, we are focusing the offense around him and he isn’t converting those jumpers since he continues to spin away from contact. This is a losing formula as others aren’t getting attempts and there’s no one to rebound Aytons misses.

TJ

Reaction score
Ayton really has one problem, he has no legs. All his hooks have been short, and that is usually a money shot for him. He should be making those.

I'm more upset about Bridges, who I don't even remember touching the ball hardly at all.

Agree. Jump shots are just about getting hops as they are about approach with your arms. Maybe he's tired from being sick, but this has been recurring for a few weeks.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kenny absolutely knows what he’s talking about. He’s saying what some of have been saying forever… Ayton does not have the game necessary to be that low-post presence you can depend on to get you buckets.

Sorry I meant historically he just pulls information out like he really doesn’t do his analyst job on the suns. But yes he was more accurate this time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, do mods suspend themselves for personal attacks or we just gonna pretend this wasn’t posted publicly?
Lol… that’s a personal attack? Get a grip.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy with 13 rebounds is the problem?

Honestly you sound drunk and angry tonight and your projecting

He is facing this line up:

Dwight Powell 6'9
Finney Smith 6'7
Dinwiddie 6'6
Hardaway 6'5
Green 6'5
Bullock 6'6

The teams are shooting a combined 40%.

I dont think this is something worth crowing about considering every other aspect of tonight's game

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Kenny has gotten so bad lately he just refuses to take a stance on anything he’s angling for a GM job.

Shaq has gotten much better. God I hated him when he started

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is facing this line up:

Dwight Powell 6'9
Finney Smith 6'7
Dinwiddie 6'6
Hardaway 6'5
Green 6'5
Bullock 6'6

The teams are shooting a combined 40%.

I dont think this is something worth crowing about considering every other aspect of tonight's game

Yawn

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re attacking me for saying something positive about Ayton only because I went to Arizona. I’ve been banned for less.

I frankly dont care, but if this is your stance, you’re seriously crossing a line here
He’s saying you’re opinion is skewed because you’re a massive U of A fan and so it colors your opinion on a big U of A player.

The idea that is a personal attack is flaming hilarity.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ayton has checked out for Phx period.
Monty called him out and we all know it
He's done in Phoenix
Hopefully we get a nice player in return

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That wasn't my intent so I apologize. I was just asking if anyone who isnt from U of A was supporting him still. If there are then I am wrong and everything is fine with me being wrong.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap… if Ayton puts up one more pathetically short hook against a comically shirt player I’m gonna throw my shoe at the TV.

And how about making the FT when you get bailed out after missing a bunny?

TJ

Reaction score
He’s saying you’re opinion is skewed because you’re a massive U of A fan and so it colors your opinion on a big U of A player.

The idea that is a personal attack is flaming hilarity.
Not my point at all, but you do you.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol… that’s a personal attack? Get a grip.

If he feels like it that’s how he feels. That’s not for you to decide because I know certain people here have complained about what I’ve said to them

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually would counter that calling me drunk after stating my opinion on a player is an actual personal attack

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That wasn't my intent so I apologize. I was just asking if anyone who isnt from U of A was supporting him still. If there are then I am wrong and everything is fine with me being wrong.
You’re not wrong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose