Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Here's the thing though. The Mavs have been double teaming Book every time he touches the ball. This is their game plan to get the ball out of his hands. I don't know if he'll have the chance to show his greatness. He often holds the ball too long in these situations resulting in turnovers. His best game might be to distribute the ball efficiently out these traps and then it's up to the others to do their thing. They should have an advantage if played correctly. Book may have to pick his spots otherwise.
Books lack of ability to find the open man quickly outta a double team may be my one criticism of him. If he did that it would lead to easy buckets. But it’s definitely an Achilles heal of his.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hope they have counters because this sounds very stubborn and "Pringles like" which IMO is one of the reasons we are sitting here at a Game 7.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I hope they have counters because this sounds very stubborn and "Pringles like" which IMO is one of the reasons we are sitting here at a Game 7.
Isn't countering a literal opposite of being stubborn? It means you accept what your opponent is doing and will do something differently in order to still succeed. Obviously we haven't seen them do anything that has gotten CP going in 4 games now and that is what is specifically concerning.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't countering a literal opposite of being stubborn? It means you accept what your opponent is doing and will do something differently in order to still succeed. Obviously we haven't seen them do anything that has gotten CP going in 4 games now and that is what is specifically concerning.
Did you not read what I wrote?

"I hope they have counters".

I have not seen any either for the last 4 games...hence stubbornness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardsunsfan