Matt Millers Post Super Bowl 7 round mock

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The next time I see Thomas pancake a player will be the first time. Weak punch. Over extends. Wall blocker who lacks nastiness.

You watch Becton dominated edge rushers against Notre Dame. You watch him pancaking Florida State edge rushers. I watch Thomas look like a really nice left guard.

Rodney Gunter?!?! He played at Louisville. You see him go against Notre Dame, Florida State, and Clemson.

Maybe Thomas played well against Brown...that means he would be a nice guard! You are proving my point :p

I saw the ND snaps. The kid is going to get abused when he plays against men IMO. Even Clemson's line was less this year overall.

Thomas was voted the best lineman in the SEC. And did it for 3 straight years.

Tomato vs. Tomato...... To each their own.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I saw the ND snaps. The kid is going to get abused when he plays against men IMO. Even Clemson's line was less this year overall.

Thomas was voted the best lineman in the SEC. And did it for 3 straight years.

Tomato vs. Tomato...... To each their own.

Being voted best in a college conference means nothing, especially when a player played on a offensive line with 4 other future NFL players.

I saw Becton abuse Julian Okwara when he played ND, who is at a minimum, a day two pick. Rag doll him. Dominate him.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

He did play against Clemson in 2018 (hell of a DL) as well Alabama in 2018 (again, great D).

He has played in 2 different schemes (w/ Lamar Jackson at QB in a different offense in 2018). He played and plays both LT and RT (sometimes going back and forth in the same game which I don't understand).

Becton has started since his freshman year...just like Thomas and Wirfs. He dropped some weight from 2018 to 2019 and probably needs to be 340-350 for NFL? Not sure what he weighs right now but we will find out soon. Need to make sure from his college days if weight is a problem for him or not (staying in shape). He still moves real well for that size.

The summer months, under the direction of strength and conditioning coach Mike Sirignano, has been to improve their bodies to allow for improved on-field performance.

"I feel a whole slimmer," Becton said. "I lost body fat and feel great. I feel real great."

The Highland Springs, Va., native has dropped 20 pounds since the season, measuring in at 350 pounds as camp begins.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose