Manifest (NBC)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
About halfway through the first episode. I'm intrigued and only stopped because I was done eating my dinner and needed to get back to work. I think it's interesting and will keep watching, but it feels cheap to me. So far it just feels like an intriguing idea with some kind of half-assed writing, production, and acting around it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
About halfway through the first episode. I'm intrigued and only stopped because I was done eating my dinner and needed to get back to work. I think it's interesting and will keep watching, but it feels cheap to me. So far it just feels like an intriguing idea with some kind of half-assed writing, production, and acting around it.
That’s a pretty strong opinion after only half of a pilot. :)

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
I can't stand the NSA director. He is violating civil rights and have no idea what these people are going through. And really the police captain should had stood up to the a** , when he threatened Michaela and Jared.
Director crossed a line and he does not care. Really someone needs to call him out on his crap.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My interest is starting to wane a bit. Instead of having to watch it that night, I finally watched it yesterday morning. That's usually the first sign. I mean, it's still okay, but not "must see."

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My interest is starting to wane a bit. Instead of having to watch it that night, I finally watched it yesterday morning. That's usually the first sign. I mean, it's still okay, but not "must see."

Lucy and I just watched it last night, we record it and yeah I'm losing interest fast. The snippet for next week looks a bit better but it's slipping pretty quickly IMO

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still enjoying it for now. Looking forward to when it comes back.

Although the whole asking the higher power to spare her cop ex-fiancé's life has me a little worried that this may head to the dreaded religious themed show.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still enjoying it for now. Looking forward to when it comes back.

Although the whole asking the higher power to spare her cop ex-fiancé's life has me a little worried that this may head to the dreaded religious themed show.
They already touched on that when the kid was supposedly treated like Jesus.

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
We found this a few days ago on Netflix and have been binging it. Love it!

Not seeing the religious theme that many of you were worried about.

My favorite character is Cal, the little kid, he is a badass!

Looks like only two seasons on Netflix, isn't there a third season too?

Reaction score
I'm on episode 11 of season 1 thanks to you ********. I wasted my Sunday binge watching it lol. I'm hooked now.

Last edited: