Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks very good

Personally I don't like to add stuff on the walls, Kingsbury style :cool:

The kitchen is very nice and the fireplace is beautiful

One thing I don't like, the plumbings

Normally I agree. However, in the man cave, I gotta put in the stuff I want people to see when I go down there. Now that I live right outside of Denver, it is more important that I have Cards gear to display to all of the Broncos fans here.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trolling aside, are you going to put some sweet movie posters in the theater? That would be cool.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look for action photos of Card players taking it to their opponents and cover your walls with those.

Interesting idea. The Aeneas hit on Young would be a good one. Or better yet, the Morey blocked punt of the Cowboys.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trolling aside, are you going to put some sweet movie posters in the theater? That would be cool.

I do plan on it. I only have room for maybe 3 or 4 at most, I have to be really selective.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That's a beautiful home! Congratulations on it. I'll never end up with a man cave, since I'm too damned stubborn to spend time in one room.

As a former SEGA employee and Dreamcast aficionado, you should get a Dreamcast in there!

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful home! Congratulations on it. I'll never end up with a man cave, since I'm too damned stubborn to spend time in one room.

As a former SEGA employee and Dreamcast aficionado, you should get a Dreamcast in there!

Really, you worked at Sega? I have a Dreamcast Arsenal jersey!

I wore it 10 days ago at a company meeting with the theme of... 'Things you wouldn't normally wear.' It was Dreamcast, but it was Arsenal...

I have 2 Dreamcasts and they will definitely be on display.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I wore it 10 days ago at a company meeting with the theme of... 'Things you wouldn't normally wear.' It was Dreamcast, but it was Arsenal...

Yep! I have a Sonic arcade machine in my home. I picked up my DC on 9/9/99. That's super cool about that Arsenal jersey!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

I still play House of the Dead 2 with my nephew. Usually a couple times a month.

Love the Dreamcast!

SoulCaliber, Shenmue, Bass Fishing, HOTD2..... Play it all the time.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nashman, are you still making custom Cards gear?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am creating a man cave and I am decorating it with Cards and Liverpool gear. You can follow the progress here if you want.

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/dcr-mancave-build-thread.351076/

I'm looking for some suggestion on wall coverings. Where do you guys get your stuff?
I have an autographed Leonard Davis helmet, the full size...
and I gotta say, a full size team helmet is a must for any man cave....probably more than one truthfully. even not autographed they are fantastic display pieces,

I also have a collection of autographed mini helmets from around the league.... a shelf full of those makes a nice display piece too. Most of mine are pretty much worthless, just guys who played and rookies who never panned out... but they are still cool as hell....
my favorite is my mini Scott Player....was bummed it didnt have the single crossbar though.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think I may get this after all. I have to go down stairs to the basement and hanging this above the little landing as you go down the stairs could be awesome.

Not sure how you could go wrong!

You must be registered for see images attach

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would keep it clean and minimal personally, only maybe a jersey from each team framed and maybe a cards helmet