Magic @ Suns Saturday game thread 2-12-22

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watch the highlights. Holiday. Wow. Great addition.

Who gets the minutes when Payne comes back? Hopefully CP3 can get his minutes down.

Monty mentioned that Holiday is sort of a combo guard even though he is only 6 foot.

I can see the Suns playing Payne and Holiday together at times if he ever gets healthy.

Last edited:

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cam Payne still using one hand is not encouraging.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Sure, wish it was his left hand even if he would miss more games. Payne needs to work the right hand.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Had decent seats at game last night. Craig is a stud, he has a lot of McGee in his game in regard to just going 110% all the time. He was pumped even during warm ups. Having Craig come in for Bridges allows for having elite wing defense on the floor all the time. Efren is terrible, despite his numbers tonight. Holliday will play more and when Payne is back Efren should be gone. Also Crowder staring over Johnson is strictly political at this point

Crowder is a better defender and rebounder.

Cam brings scoring off the bench when the starters go out.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Crowder is a better defender and rebounder.

Cam brings scoring off the bench when the starters go out.
I agree. Cam will eventually start next year but we need his shooting off the bench. Jae for as bad as his shot is right now, does a lot of the intangible things right now at a high level to where he’s a valuable member.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s nice.

I’ve seen them flash every now and then. It’s been a while until her last night.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr