It's like Bohemian Rapsody

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Well it turns out that I will be out of town for the game this week so no banner after all. For what’s it worth I would have selected Buckybirds “STEEL A WIN”. Sorry, Mike.

But the banner will be Back on 12/18 for the finale though with a message that I’ve used twice before at the end of a horrific season. Christmas theme...can you remember??

Thanks,
MadJack.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Well it turns out that I will be out of town for the game this week so no banner after all. For what’s it worth I would have selected Buckybirds “STEEL A WIN”. Sorry, Mike.

But the banner will be Back on 12/18 for the finale though with a message that I’ve used twice before at the end of a horrific season. Christmas theme...can you remember??

Thanks,
MadJack.
"Thanks For The Lump Of Coal"

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Thanks,
MadJack.
Damn your luck Bucky you finally get one and it won't hang in the stadium.... I told you it was you, man....:hijack::doofus::lame::lies::titanic::ban::deadhorse:
Well I guess I’m 2 for 2 lol :lol::moon::lol::moon:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yes, but your suggestion last night for the finale on 12/18 was brilliant: “BAH, HUMBUG”
Damn a 3 time selection winner aren’t I special lol

I may have to post your break dancing & centipede video here of you in Tampa on the pirate ship to celebrate :lol: