Madame Web (Sony Spider-Man spinoff film)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is that the Animated Spiderverse movies are awesome. So they feel a bit emboldened now.
I was suspect simply because outside the Spiderverse movies (Amazing Spiderman, Venom etc.) were subpar results. So, I can't say that I am shocked but I am disappointed. The premise and the trailer gave me some hope.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some guy on Fox 10 that does reviews on Friday mornings, really gave this one a really bad review this morning.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
When movies bomb like this, it legs reminds me of a Kevin Smith quote. When Mallrats came out, opening night did like 400k total for that night. They called him the next morning and when they told him, his response was, "awesome, which theater?" They responded with, "all of them, that is the total, the movie is done!"

Smith a few weeks later in another interview said the budget was $6 million and made just over $2 million total and was confused if he own the studio $3 million now. It only last a week and a half.

Thankfully it's make way more money since with its cult classic type of following. Still my favorite of his movies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson